Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLPGenève
Date de publication:27 septembre 2022
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail:Rue François-Bellot 3, 1206 Genève
Orrick’s international arbitration practice is led by twelve partners located in Geneva, Paris, London, Düsseldorf and Huston. Orrick’s focus is on representing our clients in complex high-value cross-border disputes, involving both private and sovereign parties, with recent cases seated in the U.S., the U.K., Germany, France, Switzerland, Qatar, Madrid, Japan and Hong Kong.
Orrick has appeared for clients before all major arbitral institutions and acted under all leading sets of rules, as well as in significant national court proceedings relating to those arbitrations. In addition, members of the group routinely sit as arbitrators, giving us the perspective of the decision-maker to use when we act as counsel.
Geneva is an important base for our international litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution practices, and an essential part of the firm’s effort to expand our international arbitration footprint in Europe. Global Arbitration Review ranks our practice in the top 30 in the world. Our team is also ranked in Chambers Europe, Chambers Global and Legal 500.
Fortune has named Orrick one of its 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials. This marks our fifth time on the list.
For a new role in our Geneva office, we are looking for an
You are a professional assistant, or have recently graduated in law, economics, or international relations and you match the requirements, come, and join our team!
Under the supervision of our attorneys, responsibilities include the following:
- Providing personal assistance and administrative support to lawyers
- Writing e-mails, and letters, ensuring written communications meet an appropriate standard
- Handling expense reports
- Billing coordination with attorneys and clients
- Legal research in Swiss and international law
- Assisting with preparation of documents
- Handling document filing, and storage
- English mother tongue and proficiency in French (written and spoken)
- Our team is looking for a candidate with the following qualities: professional demeanor; high level of attention to detail; flexibility; strong verbal and written communication; excellent organization and time management skills; ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment; coordinate multiple tasks concurrently; and work effectively and proactively individually and as a team
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Please send your complete application (resume, letter of motivation, certificates and diplomas). If not complete, the application will not be processed.
Entry date: asap - to be discussed
Full time position, on site.
- Victoria Lazovic
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
Agences de placement s'abstenir s.v.p.