19 offres d'emploi de Polygraphe
Alpiq Holding Ltd. is a Swiss energy company operating throughout Europe. Its activities include the generation and supply of electricity, energy trading, energy management, energy services as well as energy technology. Alpiq Ltd. is a subsidiary of Alpiq Holding Ltd. with headquarters in Olten.
In order to support and strengthen the Proprietary Trading team at Alpiq we are currently looking for a Desk Strategist that will be directly involved in the trading activities and be part of the trading team.
The Desk Strategist is to support the prop team in the development of trading strategies and the development of the information flow to traders. The role is multifaceted in that it requires both fundamental understanding of Fuel, Emissions and Power markets as well as the ability to build and develop data management as well as data collection (via API for instance) and analysis tools. Further it is important that the Strategist is able to build and maintain strong relationships to other analysts and market experts within the company. Finally, an understanding and interest in trading is vital as is the ability to work under time pressure.
We offer attractive employment conditions in a diverse, international and dynamic environment.
Your main responsibilities
- Identify new trading ideas
- Analyse and evaluate trading ideas for optimal implementation and risk management
- Fundamental and quantitative modelling
- To develop and implement new technology in trading together with the rest of the team
- To further develop data management and data collection
- Minimum of 5-years' experience from analysis of either Power, Fuels or Emissions
- Ability/Experience to develop a deeper fundamental knowledge of all these markets
- Ability/Experience to develop quantitative modelling desirable
- Ability/Experience to turn analysis into trading strategies
- Data management experience and knowledge of databases
- Programming skills in Python, R, C-sharp desirable
- Team player
- Proficient in English