Talent Acquisition specialist H/F
ELCA Informatique SAGenève
Date de publication:05 juillet 2022
Type de contrat:Temporaire
Lieu de travail:Avenue Louis Casaï 18, 1209 Genève, 1209 Genève
Talent Acquisition specialist (H/F)
For our HR department, we would like to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist from now until the end of the year.
In this role :
- Selecting and evaluating applications
- Leading interviews in French, English and Spanish
- Searching for and approaching suitable candidates
- Creating and maintaining requirement profiles and publishing job ads
- Partner with hiring managers and head of operations to understand our recruitment needs
- Build and maintain effective partnerships and positive relationships with candidates, colleagues, and hiring managers
- Ensure that the process and the final hiring decision is properly handled in a timely manner
What we offer :
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
About your profile :
- Bachelor or master’s degree (IT is a plus)
- Several years (5-10 years) of experience in IT Sourcing: strong in technical and fast paced environment
- You believe that quality is more important than volume but understand that volume is also important to get results
- You love sourcing! You enjoy researching and finding incredible people that are great match for the role we’re hiring for
- You have experience with sourcing tools like LinkedIn but have also successfully used creative sourcing techniques before when needed
- You have experience in negotiation and execution of contracts
- You have experience sourcing across multiple different regions (Switzerland and EMEA)
- You’re proactive, flexible and client-focused personality with excellent negotiation and communication skills. Broad negotiation toolkit and ability to function effectively in the face of volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity
- You’re a team player with high social competence. Demonstrates discretion, reliability, integrity and shows ability to quickly build trust with clients and within the team.
- You’re fluent in English & French (native or C1), Spanish is a big plus.
ELCA Informatique SA
Agences de placement s'abstenir s.v.p.