Date de publication :06 June 2023
Taux d'activité :100%
Type de contrat :Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail :Route de Genolier 13, 1266 Duillier
Headquartered in Duillier near Nyon, Synova is the pioneer of a revolutionary hybrid laser processing technology — Laser MicroJet®. Synova provides state-of-the-art high precision material processing solutions in various high tech industries such as the semiconductor, diamond, watch industry, automotive, energy and currently also in the space and aviation industry.
To support Synova’s activities, we are looking for a
In this position you will:
- Lead and manage a small team ensuring efficient collaboration and high-quality work output with our engineering team in Duillier and Rottweil.
- Define hardware requirements and specifications in collaboration with engineering teams and stakeholders.
- Oversee and execute the concept, development and design of hardware systems, ensuring adherence to quality standards and industry best practices.
- Coordinate sourcing components and materials, negotiating contracts, and managing relationships with colleagues and suppliers.
- Develop and implement project plans, set timelines, allocate resources, and monitor progress to ensure timely and successful completion of hardware development projects.
- Conduct risk assessments and develop contingency plans to mitigate potential challenges and ensure project success.
- Establish and enforce quality control procedures to ensure hardware products meet specifications and customer expectations.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest hardware technologies, trends, and industry standards, evaluating and recommending new technologies for adoption.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including software engineers, product managers, and designers, to ensure seamless integration of hardware and software systems.
- Monitor hardware performance, identify and resolve any defects or performance issues, and implement improvements as needed.
- Manage hardware development budgets, monitor expenditures, and optimize procurement processes to control costs effectively.
For this position, we are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in MechanicalEngineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Hardware Manager or in a similar hardware development leadership role.
- Strong technical expertise in hardware development methodologies, tools (SolidWorks), and technologies (for example FE analysis).
- Excellent project management skills, with a track record of successfully leading hardware development projects from concept to completion.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and regulatory standards for hardware products.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex hardware issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Fluent in English and French, German is a plus.
- Swiss or valid permit.
What we offer to our team:
- A highly motivating working environment with a dynamic team and a state-of-the-art product
- 5 weeks holidays
- Private fitness club and relaxing area
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking space
- Flexible pension fund
Do you want to join our fast-growing, innovative and progressive company? If you feel that you have the qualities to make an effective contribution, please send us your complete file via Jobup.