Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
In this role you will tackle state-of-the-art challenges, you have graduated from a university or HES with a Bachelor in marketing/communications. You are a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do attitude. Your main objective is to increase the web traffic and grow the number of inbound leads. You also oversee online ads, social media, content creation for the website, newsletter, use cases, etc. This position reports to the Head of Sales.
Your tasks include:
- Design, build, and manage multi-channel lifecycle campaigns focused on driving pipeline growth and customer engagement in partnership with the sales team.
- Plan and execute online paid campaigns including LinkedIn Advertising, Google Ads, Display, etc.
- Analyze website performance and visitor experience using GA and your tool(s) of choice
- Align with CEO and Head of Sales to define digital messaging based on persona, journey stage to increase the velocity of our demand funnel.
- Deploy new & modern marketing tools and platforms to improve SEO, social media, email marketing, content marketing, and beyond.
- Create relevant content (copy writing) for the website SEO, newsletter, use case, white paper, trade shows, events, etc
- 4 years' experience in data-driven digital marketing, ideally at a B2B SaaS
- Bachelor in marketing/communications
- Deep expertise in B2B lead generation, with a proven track record of fueling sales pipelines in the SaaS industry
- Strategic frameworks for allocating budget optimally across channels such as PPC, SEO content
- Analytical frameworks for measuring and improving performance of campaigns and the website
- Experience driving agency relationships for optimal performance
- Proficiency with a full suite of marketing technologies (ad platforms, analytics, testing, web technologies, marketing automation).
- Experience with A/B testing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, and either French or/and German
What we offer:
- Hybrid work model – up to 2 days per week home office
- International work environment
- Flat organizational structure with the possibility to take responsibility rapidly
- Once a month massage therapist in the office
- Regular team building events and free coffee
If you feel you are the right person for this position, we are looking forward to receiving your application via JobUp with full resume and cover letter.
Should you not hear back from us within 4 weeks, your application has unfortunately not been successful for the respective role.