1 361 offres d'emploi de Sport
SCOTT Sports SA is an international sporting goods company. We develop, produce and market bikes, motorsports, skis and running products worldwide. To reinforce our Softgoods Team in Givisiez (Switzerland), we are seeking a
Product Developer Softgoods
You will work in a passionate product development team with the focus on Bike-/ Running- and Mountainwear. In close collaboration with designers, fabric developers and product managers you will manage and execute the product creation and specification process for Bike-/ Running- and Mountainwear from the development phase through first prototypes, salesman samples up to bulk production approval. You will work closely with our manufacturers in Asia & Europe including onsite trips. The ideal candidate is a biker, runner, skier and/or snowboarder.
- Responsible for all aspects of development tasks
(e.g. material specifications, colors, sizing, fittings, measurements, packaging, quality standards)
- Create tech packs with accurate technical details & BOM for suppliers
- Evaluate all samples in terms of fit, workmanship, trims and materials
- Execute regular product fittings with Design & Product Management
- Exchange fabric developments/directions with the Softgoods Fabric Management
- Follow-up of timely delivery of samples according to development schedule
- Ensure that all materials as well as prototypes are tested and adhere to SCOTT quality and safety standards
- Degree in Textile/Garment Engineering
- In-depth knowledge in performance textiles
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in sports apparel industry
- Understanding of patterns and the ability to translate it into different fits
- Knowledge of all aspects related to the production of apparel with strong emphasis on workmanship of functional garment construction and fitting
- English business fluent & very good knowledge of German or French with an extensive technical vocabulary
- Good negotiation and conflict management skills and strong problem solving skills
- Experienced on working with a PDM system, good skills in Microsoft-Office & Adobe Illustrator
- Readiness to travel
The candidate will work in a young, creative, multilingual environment that lives the lifestyle and the spirit of the SCOTT brand. The enthusiasm for sports and our products connects us.
Scott Sports SA is situated in Givisiez / Fribourg (Switzerland) and the entry of date the job is open to be discussed.
If you are interested to work in our dynamic team, please apply via Jobup.ch.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
SCOTT Sports team