We are a fast-growing Asset Manager and a leader in our market industry with several offices around the world. We are looking for our Geneva s office an
The Investor Relation will support the Senior Investor Relation in the following tasks
- Update the internal database and inform management of any significant changes
- Conduct a comprehensive market analysis, financial measurement and differentiation with industry peers and other asset classes
- Inform investors of any internal and management-related operational changes
- Manage regulatory aspects and set up external databases
- Create investor presentations, press releases and any other communication needs.
- Inform investors about the events of the company.
- Actively participate in the preparation of annual reports
- Manage the investor relationship of the company's website
- The company's main contact service for investors
- Participation in conferences, prepare and participate in roadshows, communicate with investors on the results and event of the company
- Inform management about the return of investors to the company's offerings and the companies they are managed and their performance
- Report to management on how the strategy is appreciated by investor
This position requires a good knowledge of our market universe and understanding of our investment process. The position also requires a deep understanding of client expectations, including the capacity to build trust and value to the relation.
We are looking for a person with an entrepreneurial drive, who is organized, professional, and able to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, and abide to the highest representation standards, including the following qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years work experience in the finance industry
- A first degree in finance/accounting;
- 3 years’ experience in managing similar position;
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis;
- Fluent English and French with excellent written and verbal skills; German an asset;
- Relationship-building skills in the investment community
- Swiss/EU National or valid Swiss Work Permit