198 jobs en Banque / Economie dans le Canton de Zurich
Objective of the Role
Being a key-player in the DB Switzerland Capital Markets execution team: receiving Equity, Fixed Income and Listed Derivatives orders from the front, as well as from Direct Access Clients and execute them on multiple order management systems, including the use of algorithms. Autonomous book building and allocation of IPO orders. Adding value to front, as likewise to DAC with in-depth market knowledge on the various asset-classes.
1) Execution trader for Equities, Fixed Income and Listed Derivatives at the DB Switzerland
2) Major responsibilities:
- Trade & execute Fixed Income/Equities and OTC/Listed Derivatives orders under best-execution aspect within our open architecture framework (80 Fixed Income brokers, 10 Equity brokers, 4 ETD brokers)
- Work closely with DAC-desk (direct access clients), as well as talking to clients directly
- Engage Investment Managers and Relationship Managers on Capital Markets content
- Deep market- and product knowledge in order to trade/execute client orders most efficiently
3) Scope is covered in above responsibilities, but the position in a wider sense influences client relationships, NNA gathering and revenue generation
- Banking & trader skills, SIX trader license (mandatory), minimum 3-5 years of trading experience, with strong Fixed Income, Equities and Derivatives background
- Experienced with various electronic trading platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Experienced with legal-, compliance- and regulatory-requirements associated to a traders job
- Understands and asses all business and transaction related risks, including market-risks, credit-risks, operational-risks, and reputational-risks.
Competencies & Skill-set
- Strong team player - willing and able to work under pressure, being able to prioritize tasks.
- Works fast with utmost precision - error-free and under own initiative
- Positive, outgoing and open-minded personality
- Is genuinely interested in financial markets and continually learning and staying ahead of new developments
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.