URGENT! Junior Trust Administrator - Opportunity for Recent Graduates!
Academic Work SwitzerlandGenève
Date de publication:12 août 2022
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail:1204 Genève
Are you fluent in English? Are you a fresh graduate in law, business or economics? Are you enthusiastic, thorough, diligent and communicative? Do you want to be part of a close-knit team who will help you to grow and develop various skills? Apply now!
Urgent! Junior Trust Administrator - Opportunity for Recent Graduates!
About the role
On behalf of our client, an international trust company providing wealth solutions for families, investors, institutions and entrepreneurs, we are looking for a junior trust administrator!
Under the direct supervision of the Head of Swiss Operations, you will be in charge of preparing legal and financial documentation, as well as providing support during KYC and due diligence processes.
You will be given the right tools and support to gain both knowledge and experience, so that you can grow withing the company!
So, what will you be doing?
- Prepare various legal and financial documents
- Respond to KYC requests and coordinate certification of documentation
- Coordinate signatures and perform due diligence controls on various types of documents and administrative follow-up
- Prepare proxies and minutes of board of directors, shareholders and investment committee meetings
- Prepare bank account opening documentation and update all banking documentation
- Provide administrative and organizational support to the management when needed
Who we are looking for
- You hold a university degree in law, economics, business or similar
- You speak English fluently (minimum C1) ; the knowledge of French is a plus
- You are a proficient user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- You are attentive to details, business-oriented and committed
- You are a real team player who has excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Our client is first and foremost looking for the right fit in terms of personality and mindset ; you will be taught the hard skills to be successful for the job and be given the opportunity to grow within the company.
Academic Work Switzerland