SAP FI/CO Consultant Expert
We are looking for a SAP FI/CO Consultant Expert
based in Geneva
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
- Leading S/4 adoption discussions with the customer, clearly demonstrating the business benefits of S/4
- Design, Implement and Support the SAP solution
- Present / Defend developed solutions and offerings in client meetings
- Driving template adoption during deployments using best practices
- Coordination of a techno-functional team with responsibility for completing project tasks on time and on quality
- Interacting with customers, understanding the requirements, proposing solutions / methodology etc
- Liaison with SAP (organization) and with internal liaison managers to understand the upcoming SAP S/4HANA roadmap as needed
What we expect from you.
- 6+ years of SAP experience
- MBA / CA / or equivalent education in Finance
- Related SAP Certifications
- Experience in FICO/ Asset accounting Configuration/ solution design
- Good understanding of Simple Finance & Central Finance would be a major advantage
- Excellent knowledge of S/4HANA, including the usage/ implementation of Fiori Apps and HANA Live specific to Finance
- At least 4 full project lifecycle implementations with FICO and other associated modules
- Experience in integrating SAP solutions across other ERPs/SAP solutions
- Experience in a SAP Upgrade, S/4HANA Conversion projects
- Experience in using SAP technical environment to including ABAP debugger, LSMW, SAP Query
- Experience working in a highly customized SAP environment
- Experience working with integrations utilizing ALE, RFC, Web services, BAPIs, SAP PI and other interface technologies
- Proactivity in identifying upcoming project risk and issue
- Experienced in a multi-cultural, multi-location setup
- Excellent communication skills and Fluent in English and French
- Experienced in client senior management interactions
- Very good capabilities and experience in people management and stake holder management
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Take your chance and apply!