Agent Bank Account Lifecycle Manager 80 - 100%
Agent Bank Account Lifecycle Manager 80 - 100% #128525Switzerland-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich | Full-time (FT) | Corporate Functions |
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- We offer a meaningful role to manage and control external agent bank accounts for Credit Suisse AG and Credit Suisse (Switzerland) Ltd
- The role is located in Zurich and reports to Global Network Management Switzerland. It requires direct and independent collaboration with agent banks worldwide as well as with CS internal stakeholder front-to-back
- You will manage account openings, account amendment and account closings using SWIFT and CS IT infrastructure
- You will maintain the account linkages between external accounts and CS internal accounts in the settlements applications
- You will represent your function in bank projects (e.g. Legal Entity Programs)
- You will record and report the account population and help to ensure data integrity in Credit Suisse systems
- A strong Operations background (e.g. Securities Settlements, Asset Servicing, Tax Operations)
- You have good command of the English language (spoken & written)
- You are very diligent, exact and reliable and you have a flair for data analytics and reporting
- You have problem solving capabilities and can handle competing priorities of stakeholders
- You possess Business Engineering competencies and strong communication skills
- You have a strong sense of ownership, you are able to work independently and take initiative
- High energy, flexibility and a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
*LI-CSJOB*Mr. N. Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.