Intern enabling business through global agile IT projects 80-100%
We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Support PO’s with project management tasks within an Agile DevOps organization
- Support the organization SI IT as part of innovative service cloud solutions based on Microsoft D365 and Azure
- Support, planning and organizing events and workshops (may involve traveling)
- Work and collaborate on different innovation and digitalization initiatives
- Closely work together with different business responsibles and subject matter experts across the SI IT organization
- Support our value centers in defining new services
- Having the possibility to write a master thesis
- Support proof of concepts with new technologies (e.g. chatbots, MS power platform)
Your skills and experience
- You have currently graduated from a University or University of Applied Science in the area of Business Informatics or Information Technology (Bachelor’s degree or higher)
- Broad knowledge of new IT Technologies
- Explorer attitude
- Good analytical skills, self-driven and proactive
- Working method is structured and independent
- Experience with MS office suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Business-fluent English required and German is a plus
- Start of work as early as possible
- Duration of internship will be 12 months
- After the internship there will be an option to continue your engagement as a working student in parallel to your study
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Video Siemens in Zug
Homepage Siemens as an employer
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time