HEAD OF DIGITAL SERVICES
HEAD OF DIGITAL SERVICES (permanent contract/full-time job)
Reply to this opening
Helsinn is a privately-owned Swiss Pharma Company which, since 1976, has been improving the lives of patients, guided by core family values of respect, integrity and quality. The Group has an extensive portfolio of marketed innovative cancer and rare disease therapies, a robust drug development pipeline and ambitions to further accelerate its growth through in-licensing and acquisitions to address unmet medical needs. Helsinn operates a unique integrated licensing business model, achieving success with long-standing partners in 190 countries, who share our values. The Group’s pharmaceutical business, (Helsinn Healthcare) is headquartered in Lugano, Switzerland with operating subsidiaries in the U.S. (Helsinn Therapeutics US) and China (Helsinn Pharmaceuticals China) which market the Group’s products directly in these countries. The Group has additional operating subsidiaries in Switzerland (Helsinn Advanced Synthesis, an active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturer) and Ireland (Helsinn Birex Pharmaceuticals, a drug product manufacturer). 3B Future Health Fund (formerly known as Helsinn Investment Fund) was created to enhance the future of healthcare by providing funding and strategic support to innovative companies.
Helsinn Group plays an active and central role in promoting social transformation in favor of people and the environment. Corporate social responsibility is at the heart of everything we do which is reinforced in the company's strategic plan by a commitment to sustainable growth. To learn more about Helsinn Group please visit www.helsinn.com
For our Group Digital services department in Lugano we are looking for a:
HEAD OF DIGITAL SERVICES (permanent contract/ full-time job)
- Working with executives to create a digital vision for the enterprise and identifying the opportunities for differentiating digital capabilities and solutions.
- Leading the process to identify and evaluate internal digital asset capabilities and strengths. Assessing external digital opportunities and threats as key inputs to making the best decisions on business strategy, given digital realities.
- Leading the development of the digital business strategy and roadmap and ensuring its integration with the enterprise strategic planning process, and the resulting business strategy and plans. Providing a single point of coordination and executive oversight for all digital initiatives and transformation projects.
- Ensuring that the enterprise is developing the digital assets and capabilities that will be needed to survive and thrive in the midterm and long term.
- Acting as a champion and change agent in leading the organizational changes required to create and sustain enterprise digital capabilities.
- Defining and reporting on digital business KPIs and metrics that represent progress against digital goals.
- Acting as a thought leader on emerging digital business models and technologies, articulating the digital future and the enterprise’s role in it internally and externally.
- Building and maintaining external relationships in academia, as well as with industry bodies, vendors and technology analysts to learn and influence.
- Managing a small team of analysts, researchers, technologists and champions in executing the enterprise’s digital business mission.
- Coordinating with Core IT departments and Group Companies’ IT teams to develop and exploit new digital business solutions to create a competitive edge for the enterprise. May also own and lead development teams and projects directly.
- Partnering with the HR function to build digital talent in the enterprise.
The successful candidate has the following qualifications:
- 5 or more years of progressive leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams and enterprise-wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organization and within complex contexts
- Preferably some experience in information-intensive Pharma industries or digitally advanced Pharma enterprises
- Experience in innovating business models and developing new channels, business models or business transformation
- Strategy and management consulting experience desirable
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience, with considerable experience in information and technology disciplines, Additional education in marketing, as well as is desirable
- Deep understanding of the evolving digital world on both the demand side (how people/companies are using technology) and the supply side (emerging technologies)
- Good knowledge of digital marketing, analytics, supply chain management and CRM
- Strong business acumen, including domain-specific knowledge of the company and its business units
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking and consulting skills
- Strong influence and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively drive people, process and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain digital concepts and technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists
Helsinn Healthcare SA is offering attractive conditions and a pleasant working environment in a highly motivated team.
Please send relevant application with CV to:
Reply to this openingNächste Anzeige