Legal Counsel (f/m/d, 60-100%)
- As Legal Counsel at Climeworks, you advise on a broad range of legal and compliance topics.
- You take on responsibility for negotiating, drafting, and reviewing contracts for the Climeworks group.
- You collaborate closely with our technical and business teams, including implementing legal and compliance processes.
- As part of our legal team, you will play an important role in building up legal services within a young and thriving company.
- You hold a university degree in law and bring a hands-on legal mind and business sense with you.
- You have extensive experience in drafting and reviewing contracts.
- You have a precise and reliable working style.
- You are a person that really owns the work, thrives to work in interdisciplinary teams, and has very good communication skills.
Job Posting_Legal Counsel.pdf