Line Quality Specialist - VD Switzerland
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
As Line Quality Specialist, you’ll manage all aspect of quality on its product line. As internal auditor, you’ll ensure respect of work instructions and Good Manufacturing Process on production lines and you’ll train people on quality work instructions. You’ll also play a crucial role in our line improvement project.
- Manage quality documentation, dashboards, non-conformities, Material Review Board, corrective and preventive actions (CAPA), validation, Process risk management, Good Manufacturing Process (GMP) audits
- Investigate any new quality defects or non-conformities raised during Material Review Board, and work closely with Quality hold specialist to perform root cause analysis and when required initiate KAIZEN to prevent recurrence
- Participate actively to Daily operational review of the line
- Ensure compliance to all work instructions in place on its production line and perform regularly Good Manufacturing Practices audits. (Quality documentation, Work instruction, Calibration, Records)
- Create Quality dashboard in collaboration with OLM
- Review KPI and perform Monthly trend analysis
- Create and update defect list upon needs
- Review and assess Line Quality System vs Standards, and report any identified gaps to direct report
- Lead Process validation according to procedures in place and ensure Change Control is applied anytime significant change occurs on a process.
- Ensure compliance in the implementation of Process deviation, according to procedures. Alert Quality assurance supervisor if risk is identified and associated with a process deviation.
- Lead a Cross-functional team to perform Process risk analysis. Ensure all actions defined are implemented and verified.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Quality Assurance or similar
- Certification as internal auditor would be a plus; GB certification would be a plus
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance, in the Medical device, Pharmaceutical or Automotive industry
- Proven Project Management experience
- Experience with Quality Assurance tools (key indicator, risk analysis PFMEA); problem solving tools (DMAIC, 5 Whys, KAIZEN); and statistical tools (R&R, SPC, Variance analysis)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in French (min C1), English (min B2); German would be a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to win over team members and stakeholders
- Positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Strong prioritization skills and resilience