Position type Permanent Fixed-term Internship Hourly
Percentage Full time 100% Part-time: %
Starting date 01.11.2020
Location Lunaphore Technologies SA, Lake Geneva Park, Route de Lully
5C, CH-1131 Tolochenaz (VD)
Lunaphore Technologies is a scale-up active in the medtech field developing a product
based on a microfluidic technology to analyze tissue samples for cancer research and
diagnostics. Lunaphore is seeking a highly motivated candidate to join our team and
contribute directly to the development and growth of the company.
We are looking for a Software Developer to participate to the development of our
staining systems. The job involves the development graphical user interfaces
components, verification activities and collaboration with other engineers and scientists
of the R&D department.
- This position reports to the Head of Software Development
- Implementing the GUI features according to wireframes and visual designs.
- Designing and coding of the components according to the software architecture.
- Working together with the User Experience and Marketing teams.
- Writing of unit tests.
- Documenting the implementation according to the quality management system
and regulatory pathway.
- Writing and tracking test plans and protocols.
- Bachelor or MSc in computer science or related field.
- Very good knowledge of C# development and design practices.
- 2-3 years experience in UI development.
- Experience in computer vision or image processing is a major plus.
Required soft skills
- You like interacting with people, bring advice and solutions to them, and
demonstrate good customer service skills.
- You have the ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment.
- You have the ability to collaborate with others by working in a team, share
information with peers and managers.
- You demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills.
- You demonstrate good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Fluency in oral and written English is a must. Additional language skills including
French and German are highly desired.
- A multidisciplinary industrial project within a young and strongly growing high-
- An international working environment with high level of diversity and strong
- A highly interactive team with strong personal and technical qualities.
If you are interested, please send your application (CV + cover letter and any additional
supporting document) electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lunaphore Technologies, EPFL Innovation Park, Building C, CH-1015 Lausanne