Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement and validate solutions for new features in our different frontends and backends
- Maintain the highest code quality standards by using different metrics and by helping the team to improve its best practices in development
- Help QA teammates in their day to day job to solve the issues raised by our dear Level 3 support
- Help us bring high decoupling of different components
- Continuously strive for quality and improvement (TDD, automation)
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset and best practices and participate actively to the different ceremonials
- Document the solutions and architecture according to our standards
- B.S. or Master in Computer Science
- Experience in Software Engineering with proven track record as a full stack developer with a good bias on back-end work
- Experience with libraries and frameworks like React/Angular/Vue
- Experience with micro-services, containers and messaging architectures is a must
- Experience with Azure and AWS, especially with multi-tenant architectures, is a big plus
- Experience with Scala is a plus
- Knowledge of other programming languages highly valued
- Strong refactoring abilities and test automation - TDD is a plus
- Teamwork and collaboration are part of your DNA
- Perfect fit with Nexthink values: continuous improvement, transparency, positive attitude, and get things done.
- Good leadership and soft skillset (e.g. proactivity, pragmatism, open-minded, excellent communication skills, …)
- Experience in an agile environment is a must
- Strong motivation for complex challenges and learning new technologies
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), French is a plus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
Videos To Watch