As a Public Sector Enterprise Account Manager, you are driving digital transformations through effective engagement with C-level executives, business development executives, IT leaders, architects, developers, and various lines of businesses. You are establishing Amazon Web Services as the key cloud technology provider across the strategic accounts you manage, promoting the entire AWS products and services portfolio to Enterprise Customers.
On a daily basis you empower your customers to solve challenges while attaining both their operational and innovation goals. You deliver business outcomes while guiding them to become more agile, innovative, and efficient. With AWS, our customers benefit from the fastest pace of innovation, the broadest and deepest functionality, the most secure computing environment, and the most proven operational expertise.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us.
Location: The role should ideally be based in the Berne region (virtual location, i.e. work-from-home) or at AWS offices in Zurich and Geneva.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan for state-owned enterprise accounts (e.g. Bundesnahe Betriebe)
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
· Create & maintain an opportunity pipeline and drive consistent account-specific activities
· Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption
· Manage complex customer interactions
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
· Ensure customer satisfaction
· Expect moderate travel
· Significant experience as a quota carrying technology field sales individual
· Experience increasing technology adoption and creating long term transformational account strategies
· Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and other lines of business
· Demonstrated success in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects to Enterprise Customers
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Fluent in German and English
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
· Selling Cloud based solutions
· Cross functional selling experience (Solutions Architect, Specialist Salers, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)
· French and/or Italian speaking
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.