Senior Manager Business Analytics International
Seagen has received European Union Marketing Authorization for TUKYSA (tucatinib) a highly selective tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI), for HER2+ metastatic breast cancer patients. Currently, Seagen is building its infrastructure in Europe, which includes a group of 6 operating Affiliates located in different countries, that will allow the commercialization of TUKYSA (tucatinib).
Based in our International HQ in Zug (Switzerland), this role will lead projects related to Data and Business Analytics, reporting to the Director of Business Analytics International region. It will work closely with Global, Regions outside of the US, and country affiliates teams including Marketing, Sales, Commercial Excellence, IT and more. The role requires strong analytical skills, communication skills, leadership, and integrative thinking. This is an outstanding opportunity to have an influence on the leadership, development, and success of Seagen as it continues to build its presence internationally.
- Lead and support projects related to data, performance reporting & analyses, forecasting, and advanced analytics to fuel growth and optimize strategy and execution. For example:
- Build sales forecasts, with local affiliates and the global Forecasting team
- Support data acquisition, stewardship, and management, and collaborate with IT on data engineering and business intelligence platforms
- Define metrics, dashboards and reports for performance tracking and lead impactful analyses to drive and optimize performance
- Develop future capabilities in analytics
- Train users on key systems and tools
- Ensure close collaboration and partnership with regional teams and local affiliates
- Connect multifunctionally regionally and globally.
- Partner effectively with external agencies: develop project briefs, execute projects, and manage timelines, while ensuring consistency with company goals, and ethics.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- At least to 5 years of experience in Data/Business Analytics
- Preferably: Biotech and/or pharmaceutical experience in Europe, in regional HQ and/or country affiliate level. Oncology experience a bonus
- Experience in cross-functional and cross-cultural markets preferred
- Experience in working with large datasets. Advanced level of Excel, PowerPoint /Think-Cell Practical skills in using formulas/macros
- Comfortable with advanced tools (e.g. Power BI)
- Bonus: experience in programming/coding (e.g. Python, R) but not a must
- Strategic and analytical with action & results orientation.
- Strong communication & collaboration skills, with ability to influence key stakeholders
- Proven team player, particularly with other global, regional, and local functions
- Experience with management of external agencies, project budgets and timelines
- Entrepreneurial and innovative spirit with learning, adaptable and agile mindset
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time
The candidate should also demonstrate a leadership style that fits within the Seagen culture. The successful candidate will demonstrate the highest integrity and ethical behavior, mutual respect for our people, a true passion for science and in making a difference in patient's lives, works collaboratively within teams, uses resources carefully and can build a great place to work.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required. Graduate-level degree is a plus
As a leading employer in our industry, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.Seagen.com .
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment.