IS/IT Senior Product Manager - Publication & Knowledge Management
IS/IT Senior Product Manager - Publication & Knowledge Management "I want to create a better world and build a better business" Nestlé IT, Vevey, Switzerland Undefined period of time contract, act. rate 100% About IT in Nestlé
We are a team of IT professionals from many countries and diverse backgrounds, each with unique missions and challenges in the biggest health, nutrition and wellness company of the world. We innovate every day through forward-looking technologies to create opportunities for Nestlé's digital challenges with our consumers, customers and at the workplace. We collaborate with our business partners around the world to deliver standardized, integrated technology products and services to create tangible business value.
In order to complete our Workforce 360 Department, we are currently looking for an IS/IT Senior Product Manager - Publication & Knowledge Management
Under the supervision and guidance of your primary Community of Practice Lead and Product Group Manager based in Switzerland, you will be responsible for one or several products within a product group and you will be responsible for the go-to-market strategy, product vision and vision execution as well as the end-to-end value delivery (including IS/IT consumers' adoption). You will be accountable for the product from ideation and strategy through continuous value management to retirement, with responsibility for the full life cycle of the product including ITIL service models. On the delivery side of the product you will be responsible for analyzing and continuously managing the value for money, ensuring the product is adopted as widely as possible and you will deliver applications that support Nestlé's initiative to simplify the life of the end user, standardize work across Nestlé markets and businesses and share above market in centers of scale and competency. You will also manage the team(s) developing the capabilities as well as the stakeholders receiving the capabilities and can deliver value to other products and product groups. Key responsibilities
- Use the deep understanding of the business capabilities to segment IS / IT customers and consumers based on their needs and profile. Provide an outside in based view of how to best target each segment
- Working with the business relationship manager and enterprise architect, develop a product strategy and vision aimed at maximizing value in line with corporate and business strategy
- Orchestrating internal and external multi-functional stakeholders to define, validate and refine product vision, strategy, definitions and roadmaps
- Prepare the strategy and communication material to create a shared understanding of the product in particular on how to market and sell it (for BRMs at the Centre and in the markets), to deliver and operate it (for product teams) and to measure its success (for performance manager and BRMs)
- Ensure product contribution to the business value (follow the guidelines of the CIO office for the business KPIs)
- Provide performance manager with relevant data in an automated way in accordance to performance management requirements (real-time, etc.)
- Analyze competitive landscape, specifically for TCO / value for money to inform the product strategy before and during product life
- Participate in the IS/IT governance processes that enable prioritization across multiple options and support the business governance processes (e.g. automation that would remove business headcounts or drastically impact business ways of working)
- Understands the business risk appetite and delivers applications within that acceptable risk level.
- Work in close relationship with Corporate Communication, Human Resources, Digital Innovation, and other Corporate Functions.
- Select talent: recruit and onboard people and plan capabilities for the future.
- Develop people: coach, define effective (70-20-10) development plans and assess talent, building the right capabilities for the team and for the organization long-term success.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably computer science or field related to the product
- Demonstrated experience in a product based IS/IT organization
- 8+ years of experience in IS/IT (e.g. BA, PM, Product Management etc.)
- Strong understanding of basic system engineering, information risk and security guidelines, and architecture standards, compliance
- Strong experience in agile development methodologies with proven track record of achievements
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and interdependencies
- Working knowledge of APIs & integration
- Experience having worked with UI/UX resources, understanding of the UI/UX concepts (e.g. consumer research, user testing)
- Excellent understanding of communication, intranet and content/knowledge management solutions available on the market and its integration with collaboration and social solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 with a focus on SharePoint Online, classic and modern, good knowledge of SharePoint 2010/2013 On Premise
- Experience with global solutions governance and strategy, influencing vendors to achieve company's objectives
- Understanding of how the technologies are applied in the scope by best-in-class companies
- Organization: Above-average organization and prioritization skills, with the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time
- Experience with effective communication at different levels of the organization and in English
- Experience having worked in a global environment and with virtual teams
Show us that you are an enthusiastic, curious, fast learner and team player person who is used to work with agile practices. Your ability to be flexible, self-motivated and your willingness to deliver on a deadline will set you apart among the other candidates. Please don't hesitate and apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs. We are excited to hear from you!
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on http://www.nestle.com/.