Founded in 1924, and enjoying close ties with the UN, the Foundation of the International School of Geneva, commonly known as Ecolint, is the world's number one international school. With eight schools on three campuses across the Geneva area, we educate around 4500 students aged from 3-18. We have around 1500 employees representing more than 110 nationalities. Ecolint is built on strong humanitarian values and prides itself on its long history of pedagogical innovation, including the creation of the International Baccalaureate, currently a reference in more than 3500 international schools in the world. Our mission is to shape students' lives and prepare them to be world citizens engaged with the political, ethical and environmental challenge of their times.
La Grande Boissière - Middle School
· To teach English and humanities to students in our French Bilingual Programme.
· Experience of process writing, reading and writing workshop approaches and of curriculum development, as well as the ability to differentiate and scaffold language.
Candidate requirements :
· Relevant degree, teaching qualification and at least two years of experience.
· Experience of a similar role in an international and middle school environment would be an important asset.
· English mother tongue with working knowledge of French.
Candidates are required to apply online on our link by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a covering letter addressed to Mrs Shona Wright, Middle School Principal, International School of Geneva, La Grande Boissière, by 23rd January 2019, mentioning the reference number 330 003
Only online applications will be considered
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.