Do you want to work in a truly international environment? Do you want to be part of a young and dynamic team that is recognized as a global leader in what they do? Do you want to have diverse career opportunities, both in what you do and where you do it? This is what you will be part of if you join KPMG's Global Mobility Services team.
Consultant Global Mobility Services
- Assisting Managers in advising clients on a wide range of Swiss tax issues including tax residence matters, cross-border tax implications, social security matters, taxable benefits and tax reconciliation processes
- Preparing Swiss tax returns with international exposure, tax equalization calculations and tax projections for individuals
- Managing a portfolio of approximately 150 individuals
- Preparing and reviewing correspondence with tax authorities in relation to tax notices and/or audits for expatriates
- Negotiation with the tax authorities regarding tax ruling, tax appeals and complex tax situation
- Communicate with individual taxpayers and other KPMG offices, as well as HR and Payroll contacts at our corporate clients
- University degree in economics, law or finance
- At least 12 months of experience in individuals taxation in Switzerland
- Strong ability to adapt in a very changing environment
- Skills: team player, high motivation, flexibility
- Excellent French and English language skills (German is a plus)
Global Mobility is about companies moving their employees around the world. This gives rise to all sorts of considerations, including how these mobile people are taxed, what is the best way to structure compensation and assets to reduce tax and how the individuals and their employer comply with the various income tax and social security laws in force around the world. KPMG's GMS team has a global network of over 4,000 employees in over 140 countries. The Swiss practice focuses on all aspects of mobility including tax compliance and advisory and providing support to our clients' HR and Tax teams. We have developed leading edge technology solutions for not just the Swiss but the global market. We are multicultural, we are forward-looking, we are driven and this has resulted in us becoming one of the leading Global Mobility Services practices within the global KPMG network.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.