Become a Key member of the RA team helping clearing advertising and promotional material.
Regulatory Copy Clearance Specialist Advertising and Promotion
Our client is a global market leader in the Medical Devices arena. Globally over 20 million people depend on our client devices to lead a healthier life.
This role is part of the Global Copy Clearance Team, responsible for Advertising and Promotional Copy review, reporting into Global Regulatory Affairs.
- Manage the routing, processing and storage of promotional content and claims submissions to ensure quality and cycle time goals are met.
- Review claims and copy submissions in the Zinc MAPS Electronic Copy Review System to confirm that the necessary documentation is available, prior to distribution to reviewers.
- Assist Originators with fulfilling the submission requirements, as needed.
- Inform Copy Review Manager about unresolved issues between copy originators and reviewers to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner and changes are implemented as requested.
- Ensure completed, approved submissions match final artwork.
- Identify areas for process improvement and drive implementation.
- Ensure that copy review submissions are stored in alignment with defined standards and documentation requirements.
- Train Copy originators / Users on Copy Clearance process and the Zinc MAPS Electronic Copy Review System (via Conference Calls and WebEx).
- Develop and maintain training / guidance materials.
- Align target review cycle times/responsiveness goals with Copy Review Manager.
- Work towards efficient review cycle.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum 3 years of work experience (at least 1 year of this time in a regulated environment, e.g. Pharma or Medical Devices).
- Background in Marketing, Communication, Regulatory Affairs, Legal will be an asset.
- Fluent in English (Knowledge in another European language is beneficial).
- Accuracy with attention to detail.
- Comfortable with working in multi-disciplinary teams in an international, culturally diverse environment.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a process-driven, regulated environment.
Help people around the globe leading a healthier life.
Join a global player in the Medical Devices arena.
Competitive Salary Package.