MTF Quadra SA is a Swiss leader in providing IT infrastructure solutions and professional IT services.
In order to re spond the development of our outsourcing services, we are looking for a
· Administration and configuration of web application server
· Software deployment
· Coding of automation and monitoring scripts
· Issues investigation and troubleshooting
· Contribution to the design, technical documentation, implementation and administration of enterprise application
· Middleware refreshment and patching
· Collaboration with specialists of different areas for the implementation of cross-domain activities
· Ticket management (L2/L3 support) in collaboration with our strategic 3rd party suppliers
· On-call service (7x24) and early/late shifts.
Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field
· Senior profile with proven working experience (5+ years) in Middleware area
· Strong knowledge and experience in DevOps/Automation languages such as Ansible and Puppet
· Experience in analyzing technical problems and preparing and automating recurring administrative activities
· Experience with Linux, AIX and related scripting languages
· Experience in administration of J2EE Application Server (JBoss, Weblogic, Tomcat)
· Experience in Secure Data Transfer topics (SFTP, Queue Management)
· Knowledge of SSL and digital certificates
· Strong knowledge of packaging and distribution (RPM), automation tool.
· Ability to work on multiple tasks and cope with strict deadlines
· Fluent in written and spoken English – German and Italian are considered as a plus .
If you fit this profile and looking for a motivating job, send your application in MS Word (only) with your salary expectation and availability.
Only applications that meet all criteria will be considered