Purchasing Controller (m/f)
Swatch is a leading Swiss watch maker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. The brand philosophy is based on color, movement, lightness and transparency, which can be seen in every Swatch product and project. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports and art.
In order to reinforce the Finance Team at its Headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently searching for a
Purchase Controller 100% (m/f)
As member of the controlling team, you have to ensure the follow up of all marketing project processes for Swatch and Flik Flak brands
Main tasks will include:
- Review specified purchase requests for accuracy and check on economics of asked services or products; challenge the order requester regarding selected vendor, prices and quantities
- Cover activities as observing, consulting, steering and reporting, for all products and services received by Swatch Ltd. such as watch heads, straps, packaging, marketing, maintenance and other costs as well as investments
- Support purchasers and top management with market-, purchase-, sales- and supplier-analyses
- Establish, interprete and communicate key figures and other relevant information
- Assure a constant and effective process review and propose relevant improvements
- Follow up of actual, budget and forecast figures and elaborate/identify saving potentials
- Create, communicate and follow up reportings and analysis
- Ensure that the procurement process - purchase requests with 3 offers, purchase orders, invoice - is correctly applied
- Search for improvements in the procurement process to become more efficient and implement them
- Track our suppliers and categorize / rate them regarding performance, reliability, quality
- Participate at meetings with suppliers concerning negotiations as price, quantity, agreed services, contract terms
- Act as a sparing partner with purchaser and actively participates in supplier negotiations, meetings and review of contracts
Reliable and responsible, in this position your efficiency and attention to detail will be called upon. In working with figures, your ability to manage various tasks simultaneously and your good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SAP and other reporting systems are big plus.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Accounting or Controlling
- Good ability in working with figures
- Open-minded and autonomous
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
In addition to your financial background you are fluent in English (mandatory) and have good knowledge of German and/or French. Any additional language is a plus.
2500 Biel/Bienne 4
If you feel this challenging opportunity meets your profile and expectations, please click on the APPLY link to apply online.