Reporting to CEO, the accountant will be responsible for the whole accountancy of the three entities of the group.
Our client is a Geneva based air Charter Company.
As a sole accountant for this company, your main duties will be:
Take in charge the bookkeeping for the different entities of the group,
Provide the required financial information to auditors, banks, and administrations,
Reconcile bank accounts,
Prepare salary sheets,
Deal with every specific suppliers/debtors financial requests,Provide financial reports for the CEO.
The successful applicant :
- Graduated from a bachelor or CFC,
- 2 to 5 years experience as an accountant with a lot of autonomy,
- Experience in a similar industry is a plus,
- Ability to work independently, good communication skills, organized with a proactive mindset,
- Willing to evolve and develop yourself within a company that will help you to grow,
- Fluent English and French, any additional language a plus.
A good opportunity to join a fast-growing and ambitious company which emphasizes on employee's development.