Frontoffice Support Specialist
Frontoffice Support Specialist "I want the chance to stand out while being part of something outstanding" Nestlé Suisse, La Tour-de-Peilz, Switzerland Defined contract until 31.12.2019 Activity rate: 100%
To reinforce the Field Sales Force Frontoffice in Sales Department of our Operating Company Nestlé Suisse SA, we are currently looking for Frontoffice Support Specialist. You will coordinate and drive executional sales cycle process, ensuring flawless execution of cycle for the sales representatives included the update of sales automation tool.
We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Key responsibilities Plan & prepare sales cycles for 4 businesses
Piloting & KPIs
- Coordinate & maintain needed information for cycle execution (missions, material, listings, promotion plan, bordereau, etc...)
- Plan merchandising cycle activities specifically
- Coordinate information and Field Sales Force activity details with Trade, KAM, partly marketing
- Provide support of activities cycles of sales representatives using Field Sales Automation Tool
- Provide follow-up reports on the activities of sales representatives for FSF and also Trade
- Provide technical assistance to sales representatives (Tablet PC,MS Office, FSF Automation Tool)
- Engage in our important project with different key stakeholders. This project will redefine the structure of the Frontoffice with new challenges and responsibilities
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Engineering
- Affinity with Sales and strong comprehension of IT systems or former IT experience working within Sales teams
- Team player
- Good knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Mother tongue French or German with excellent command of the other language, fluent in English
You are curious and open for continuous improvement. You like to think out of the box and demonstrate excellent cross-functional communications capabilities. If you would like to take a new challenge, we look forward to hearing from you! Please Apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favorites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on http://www.nestle.com/.