- Provide overall secretarial and administrative support to the Partner
- Create everyday correspondence and memos
- Responsible for correspondence
- Manage the budget
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Design and edit presentations and forms
- Independently handle special projects as needed
- Responsible for agenda management
- Event preparation activities
Junior Personal Assistant Bilingual French & English
- Commercial education in the administrative field or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience as an executive assistant for a top Manager
- High degree of professionalism to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Proficient computer user (MS-Office)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible, self-motivated and service oriented personality
- Perfectly fluent in English and French (oral and written), other languages an asset
We offer a very varied and interesting job in an international environment where you will be in touch with top managers and decision makers. About Spring Professional
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at Your contact
Are you interested? Please apply directly online.
The reference of this job ad is JN -122018-294415.