Our client has redefined luxury for the 21st century, he is as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses.
We are looking for:
ERP M3-EDI Business Systems Analyst
will be responsible for delivering and supporting M3 ERP related application projects for Logistic Operations (EDI - interfaces - warehouse flow) and reporting functions.
- Gather business requirements as needed, working with decision makers and end users.
- Identify and resolve systems issues using ERP solutions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Lead and analyze design sessions in prototyping new systems to enhance business processes, operations and information process flows.
- Monitor daily EDI operations, manage the EDI relationship in site with external integration partner and integrate new EDI customers.
- Monitor and manage all interfaces with all third parties' system.
- Assist users in resolving problems and answer questions with minimal supervision.
- Conduct in-depth tests for modified and new systems or applications.
- Escalate Help Desk problems level 2 to the Manager.
- Write program specifications to describe program development and user manuals for operating procedures.
- Degree in computer science or an equivalent qualification.
- Proven experience initiating and leading ERP related projects and provide day to day support.
- Good knowledge of ERP system. Infor M3 v13 ideally.
- Fluent in English. French will be a plus.
- Experience in implementing EDI customers.
- Strong knowledge of M3 e-Collaborator (MEC).
If this position corresponds to your skills and personality, we look forward to seeing your complete application file (CV, copy of work certificates and diplomas).
Your file will be treated confidentially.
It will only be submitted to our client after having obtained your formal agreement.