The primary function of this role is to provide support to a team of top managers in their daily business. In addition to this, responsibilities will also include working with several departments on various projects (internal & external).
Providing Support and Assistance to Top Managers and their direct reports
• Diary management, maintaining files
• Write email and miscellaneous correspondence
• Assist with the organization of various meetings and events
• Arrange travel, accommodations
• Manage travel expenses
• PowerPoint layout
• Assists with any projects as required
• Other tasks on request
• Relevant experience as an Executive/Personal Assistant (minimum 3 years)
• Detail oriented, discrete, diplomatic, dependable, proactive, versatile
• Impeccable presentation, politeness
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Must be able to effectively handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously in a professional manner
• Computer literate (excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Bilingual in French & English with excellent writing skills in both languages.
About Spring Professional
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at
Are you interested? Please apply directly online.
The reference of this job ad is JN -022019-294895.