FREITAG lab. ag develops, produces and markets bags and lifestyle goods around the world that are made from used truck tarps as well as from compostable, European materials it has developed on its own. Since Pascal, our longtime shopkeeper moves on to our F-Store in Basel, we are looking for a unique person to replace him. That's why we are looking for a:
Store Manager Lausanne
Together with your team you will manage our FREITAG Store and you will be responsible for achieving our sales goals, but more importantly, you and your team will make sure our customers are happy. Therefore, you will ensure a great experience while at the same time ensuring that all aspects of the store management are running smoothly. This includes stock management and promotion of the store.
- Running our store in a way that makes our customers happy
- Helping the customers in all matters, including issues related to repairs, vouchers, supplementary articles, etc.
- Ensuring a customer-oriented presentation of the store
- Managing the checkout desk including daily closing and accounting
- Ordering and managing of our product portfolio, ensuring efficient stock management
- Coaching and managing of the store team
- Training the store team in relation to products, processes, presentations, etc.
- Promotion of the store through social media channels
- Training as retail salesperson
- S everal years of sales experience including experience with managerial tasks
- Very credible FREITAG personality
- In-depth knowledge of sales to end customers
- Knowledge in inventory calculations, inventory management and sales ratios
- Very good working knowledge of MS-Office or G-Suite
- Fluent in French and English; any other language is an asset
If you want to become a member of our F-Crew and run our store in Lausanne, then apply now directly via our website freitag.ch/jobs. And if you are curious about your future teammates, just visit them in the store!