Talent-Pool: Associate Marketing Manager
Talent-Pool: Associate Marketing Manager "Working together and standing apart"
Cereal Partners Worldwide, Prilly, Switzerland Work percentage: 100%
Starting date: To be defined
Temporary Contracts (6 months) with possibility for undefined contract
Cereal Partners Worldwide (CPW) is a leading global breakfast cereal company and the maker of Nestlé breakfast cereals, including global favorites such as NESQUIK®, FITNESS®, CHEERIOS® and CHOCAPIC®. Established in 1990, CPW is a long-standing partnership between Nestlé and General Mills, bringing together the world-class capabilities of both companies. Headquartered in Switzerland, CPW has a strong global network with 4,600 employees, 17 factories, four R&D centres and we operate in more than 130 markets. With more than 50 brands to suit all ages and lifestyles, CPW is committed to making breakfast better with tasty and nutritious food that helps people to start their day in the best possible way.
For our Global and European Headquarters, we would like to proactively meet our future talents in Marketing, in three main fields:
As Associate Marketing Manager, your main mission will be to develop the Global marketing strategy and communications for one or more CPW Global brands. Responsibilities include long term and annual planning, franchise strategy, and communications development across paid and earned channels.
As Associate Marketing Manager Promotions, you will mainly be responsible for creating and managing global consumer promotion programs and partnerships to deliver incremental sales through off-shelf visibility.
As Associate Marketing Manager New Products, you will be responsible for managing and leading one or more new product development projects, inclusive of insight and idea identification, market prioritization, product development, and commercialization plans.
- Identification of target consumers by using attractiveness and ability to win, develop consumer insight, understand target consumer perceived values of brands
- Development and building of the brand and communications strategies
- Develop content across all marketing touchpoints to deliver on long term and annual plans
- Work in partnership with communication agencies and ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the brand
- Lead annual promotion planning
- Identify and devolop promotional platforms and offerings
- Develop communication toolkit incl. TV, Pack/POS, Digtal/Social
- Manage promotion performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Build and maintain license partner relationships
Education and experience
- Identification of target consumers by using attractiveness and ability to win, develop consumer insight, understand target consumer opportunity areas
- Development and building of the lead product benefit territories and concepts
- Manage and lead cross-functional team in product development and manufacturing plans
- Develop and execute commercialization plans in partnership with creative agencies
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years Marketing Experience within FMCG or 3 years' experience in Brand or Trade Marketing or Consumer Promotions
- Previous crossfunctional team experience and high work capacity
- Valid Swiss work permit (mandatory requirement)
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset
Show us that you are a great communicator and with ability to convince people. Your strong leadership skills and ability to lead changes and projects will be highly appreciated. If you have an interest in this new challenge, please apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.