libC Technologies SA is a leading provider of solutions and services in the areas of IT security and software development.
The company’s personnel combine technical expertise with project management skills to lead to the success of complex projects. This combination of skills and experience is sought-after and forms the basis for the company's sustainable expansion.
At libC Technologies you will be given autonomy and you will be working on solutions you are passionate about. Your ideas will matter.
We are looking for highly motivated
Senior Software Engineer (Java – C/C++)
Location: Zurich, Bern and Lausanne areas.
- Help us design and implement security software and solutions that will power customers’ IT infrastructures
- Apply agile development methodologies to write high quality code that meets security, availability and performance goals
- Provide support to your different stakeholders
- Lead junior software engineers
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Technology/Computer Science
- Excellent knowledge in German and English (written and spoken)
- 6+ years’ experience working on projects with at least two years’ working on Public Key Infrastructures and X.509
- Proficient in Public Key Infrastructures and X.509
- Strong coding skills in Java – C/C++
- Demonstrate proficiency in one or more of: AWS, Synology, Docker, Playframework, Scala, JCE, HSM, PKCS, ASN.1, JPA/Hibernate, VueJS, asynchronous programming, win32, QT, .NET, CNG, GCC, device driver
- Full stack experience and UX design
- Ability to meet Swiss Government security screening requirements (background checks)
- Excellent team player, eager to share experiences and ideas
- Flexible and multi-tasking
- Strong communication skills
We offer a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to work in a growing and challenging software company. Read more about the company at www.libc.ch and www.swisspki.com .
Please email us your CV and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org