Crit SA was established and had developed in western Switzerland business partnerships, to act as an economic and social partner for our customers.
Because you’re unique, our knowledge and expertises allow us to act as a dedicated partner, to suit you needs and expectations by a personal service.
For us each customer is singular, each of our solutions will be singular.
Our client near Neuchatel for a fixed positionis looking for an
- Perform general administrative duties to support day-to-day department operations in such areas as phone coverage ; scheduling meetings ; completing travel arrangements ; expense reporting ; maintaining management calendar ; taking and distributing meeting minutes ; generating copies ; screening mail ; filing ; ordering supplies and maintaining department records
- Coordinate/organize meetings and events ; take minutes
- Provide organizational and logistical support for events, meetings, trainings on Division level
- Prepare meetings and presentations/documents
- Liaise with General Management Members, Corporate members, assistants, HR department
- Assist the HR department in recruitment processes managing unsolicited applications
- Update various directories and data bases, archive and file
- Support end-users and managers in the use of global IT maters
- Translate announcements in French, English and German
- In charge of internal communications
- Work and support various HR projects
- Commercial education or equivalent (KV),
- Typically requires a minimum of min. 5+ years' experience as an executive assistant in international environment with HR knowledge and/or experience requested
- Well presented - able to interact with highest senior level staff with credibility
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), High level of confidentiality
- Language required level French (C1) German (C1) English (C1),
- Reliable, proactive and highly organized yet flexible approach to work. Able to consistently meet deadlines.