MTF Quadra SA is a Swiss leader in providing IT infrastructure solutions and professional IT services.
In order to re spond the development of our outsourcing services, we are looking for a
· Providing first level support to the customers by phone, e-mail or remotely
· Categorizing and prioritizing the most accurately possible and dispatching Incidents and Service Requests to the appropriate team
· Troubleshooting and resolving owned incidents and applying corrective actions
· Restoring the degraded service’s quality as fast as possible
· Technically or hierarchically escalate incidents or service requests and doing their follow-up
· Process owned Service Requests
· Informing customers of service status
· Swiss federal diploma in IT or equivalent
· Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in an equivalent position
· Team spirit;
· Customer and Service oriented;
· Ability to work under pressure;
· Mother tongue French or German, English speaking a must, third language spoken a plus;
· Precise and rapid diagnosis ability;
· Procedure-oriented work;
· Sensibility to the ITIL approach;
· IT generalist orientation;
· Priority management skills
The company offer:
An interesting job in a company that provides you with the opportunity to use your technical and interpersonal skills in a wide variety of settings, and the possibility for you to develop yourself. You will work in a dynamic, fast-paced international environment.
If you fit this profile and looking for a motivating job, send your application in MS Word (only) with your salary expectation and availability.
Only applications that meet all criteria will be considered