Teoxane Laboratories were established in Geneva, Switzerland, in 2003. They are specialized in the design and manufacturing of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers and cosmeceuticals. Teoxane strength is to offer a global patient care. Using its products, practitioners are able to fill all kinds of wrinkles, from the finest to the deepest, to restore youthful volume to the face, and to treat the neck and décolleté, with natural results. The strength of Teoxane is also its human size and independence. Teoxane has a total freedom of thoughts, action and innovation which makes the company unique.
In the frame of the growth of our business, we are looking for a :
Under the supervision of the Clinical Operations Director, your main tasks will be :
1. Assist Clinical Project Managers in the conduct of their clinical studies in accordance with local regulation, GCP and internal procedures;
2. Assist in the selection of investigator s and as point of contact for study documentation and clinical supplies ensure site follow up during the conduct of the clinical studies;
3. Provide support to CPMs in the development of high quality study documentation;
4. Set up and Maintain Trial Master Files as well as Investigator files of all clinical studies conducted by Teoxane in compliance with GCP and internal procedures;
5. Responsible of all study related administrative tasks and ensure under Clinical Operations director instruction appropriate study budget follow up (invoices tracking).
Place of work : TEOXANE SA, 105 rue de Lyon, 1203 Genève