Glenmark Pharmaceuticals (www.glenmarkpharma.com) is a research-led, global, fully integrated pharmaceutical company. The group is present in more than 40 countries including the USA and Europe. Our Swiss operation encompasses the Company’s Biological Research and Development Centers located at the Biopôle campus in Lausanne and in the region of Neuchâtel and focuses on the discovery and development of novel biological entities comprising monoclonal antibodies and proprietary bispecific format. We provide an attractive, international and multicultural research environment with career opportunities for scientists engaged in applied biomedical sciences. We are a rapidly growing company with an attractive and competitive early research and development portfolio in the areas of immuno-oncology, respiratory and dermatology research.
Research Associate IN VIVO / EX VIVO
The sucessful candidate will work in the in vivo team, part of the MBV platform (for Molecular Biology and in Vivo platform) in the Discovery group in Epalinges.
- Support pre in vivo assays using, but not limited to, primary human and murine cells (such as cell culture, human peripheral blood mononuclear cells harvest/testing, flow cytometry, in vitro functionnal assays…).
- Support technically in vivo studies using, but not limited to, mice and rats (such as blood sampling, injections by differents routes, xenograft, necropsy…).
- Support post in vivo assays using, but not limited to, primary human and murine tumors (such as ex vivo functionnal assays, flow cytometry …).
- Write technical protocols.
- Presentation of results in English.
- Perform data analysis on a regular basis and report data in laboratory notebooks in a timely manner.
- Comply with all safety guidelines.
- Technical degree (CFC) or equivalent up to Bachelor’s level in cellular biology or related life science field.
- At least 3 years of experience in in vivo and ex vivo studies.
- Experience with handling mice is required. Experience with handling rats is a plus.
- Experience in cell culture including human and murine cells, in flow cytometry and in ELISA is required.
- Practical knowledge in data analysis using standard software is required.
- Experience in drug discovery is required.
- Experience in ImmunoHistoChemistry (IHC) could be a plus.
- Fluency in French and basic English knowledge.
- Strong organizational skills with the capacity to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Team player who collaborates and communicates effectively in team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.