We are looking for experienced Java Leader to join our team. Project duration - min 12 months. Employment - Swiss contract but project is located in Liechtenstein (Schaan). Candidates - EU passport / Swiss work permit is required
Project - asset management & tracking system. Through this system, our client can track, what equipment is being used, where it is, who is using it. and get alert messages for maintenance & calibration. When it’s time to renew training or certification the construction equipment management solution tells in advance. Through this system client can access critical information at fingertips, it’s simple to track tools, manage job site equipment, consumable and other assets and keep w ork on the track, profitable and fully compliant. There are multiple modules & multiple technologies being used in the project, i.e. Java, cloud, DevOps, mobile, React.Js, Angular etc.
Lead Java Developer
- Completely accountable for own work and work of a small team of 1 or 2 members if assigned
- Participate in requirement collections, competitive product study, market study etc.
- Decompose design elements into structured code as per prevailing coding guidelines, preparation and execution of test cases and development of test codes or test harnesses. Traceback through code, design and resolve issues and bugs
- Translate high-level product description or requirement document and propose one or more software designs at the module level
- Document work, software designs, code and record and produce test reports
- Present work to the team for review or other purposes
- Participate in reviews of work done by peers and provide constructive feedback.
- Sub-Module level responsibility in large projects and Module (or component) level responsibility in small/medium sized projects and complete responsibility is small-sized projects, depending upon the complexity and decomposition
- Be contemporary, by adopting technological and market evolutions
- Estimate, plan and organize own work and work of a small team with very little or moderate supervision
- Ensure team motivation and morale
- Ensure smooth execution of projects with peer coordination and support
- Good understanding of operating systems principles, software architectures, software algorithms and software engineering principles
- Proficient in Java and strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Proficient in Distributed computing, and Design patterns
- Experience with working on SaaS/PaaS based applications
- Hands-on experience designing and developing Service Oriented Architecture applications and RESTful services using JEE, Spring and Tomcat
- Deep Development experience on SQL Technologies, handling SQL related programming, debugging, developing stored procedures etc.,
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Experience developing and deploying scalable applications in a Cloud environment – AWS, Azure etc.
- Source control such as Git / Bitbucket
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Upbeat, highly motivated and a self-starter
- Great working atmosphere in an international team of excellent specialists
- The culture of open communication and exchange of experience, access to the latest technology and our know-how
- Participation in interesting and varied projects (local and international), the possibility of foreign business travel
- Development paths suited to individual talents: international exchange of knowledge, professional certifications
- Working conditions that will give you a sense of financial security and will make your dreams come true
- Flexible working time
- Relocation package
- Delicious coffee and 20 different tea flavors
- Salary: 10 000-11 000 CHF/gross/monthly
Email to apply : firstname.lastname@example.org