LEMO is the acknowledged leader in the design and manufacture of custom precision connection and cable solutions. Created in 1946, LEMO currently employs over 1’700 employees in Switzerland and within its 19 subsidiaries worldwide.
LEMO and its affiliated sister companies REDEL, NORTHWIRE and COELVER, is committed to providing connector solutions, relying on its cutting-edge expertise and specialized distribution network, to meet the customers’ demanding expectations in over 80 countries around the world. LEMO's high quality Push-Pull connectors are found in a variety of challenging application environments including medical, industrial control, test and measurement, audio-video and telecommunications.
For our international headquarters in Ecublens Switzerland, we are currently looking to hire a person, for a 7-month fixed-term contract as from June 2019, working rate of 80% to 100%, for the position of:
• Supporting the smooth running of various specific meetings off-site and on-site (training courses, seminars, board review) by providing comprehensive administrative support, for Swiss and foreign company staff, including hotel bookings and travel arrangements, both in Switzerland and internationally
• Preparation of various files and documents: internal communication, travel requests, expense reports, presentations, correspondence, …
• Translations of various documentations: French/English and English/French
• Handling the daily incoming post
• Substituting for the CEO’s office manager if needed
• Other general administrative duties
• Higher education qualifications and previous professional experience in a similar position
• English or French mother-tongue, fluent in the other language
• Solid experience in translations. At ease with the relevant Microsoft office tools
• Reliable, able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
• Enthusiastic with a positive outlook and willingness to help
• Well-organized, precise and open-minded
By joining LEMO, we offer an attractive and dynamic working environment with the possibility to contribute to the Group’s success. Exciting challenges and attractive social- and employee benefits are offered to those who join our successful 3rd-generation family-owned, high-tech Swiss company.
If you have the required qualifications and experience, please send us your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org . We may contact you if your background meets our requirements. You can browse our “careers” section to view all our current vacancies on our website: www.lemo.com Thank you for your interest in LEMO.