• Manage reception (welcome guests, Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls)
• Arranging meeting room with especially IT requirements, catering...
• Manage first level of IT support towards employees :
o Liaise with our IT provider all the IT issues
o Arranging for IT accesses for new starters as requested by HR & line managers
• Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
o Setting up and maintaining contracts for all building-related services including liaising with the Regie, alarm, security, cleaning...
o Liaise with providers especially in case
• Manage General clerical duties including :
o Distribution and conveyance of our company's mail (post, fedex,...)
o Photocopying and mailing,
o Provision of coffee, tea, fruits...
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Order RC products and keep inventory of stock
• Company car Management
• Insurance Management
• Organize all meetings, including VIP visits & Company events (such as Christmas party, summer party...),
o liaise with hotel / restaurant & local management
o negotiate hotel / restaurant corporate rates
• Organize all travel arrangements, arrange visas, liaise with travel agency and prepare travel expenses of the team
• Agenda of the MD and general back up to team (help in organizing meetings and logistics, fedex.. )
• Organize all meetings, including VIP visits and events, organize corporate diner, liaise with hotel (negotiate hotel corporate rates)
• Checking with budget owner correct code in line with budget, sending all invoices for payment to the accounting shared services.
Office manager/Executive Assistant
This position is ideal for a dynamic person with relevant experience and who wants to work in a challenging and international environment.
• Commercial CFC, professional college diploma, FCPM or above
• A first experience as a personal assistant
• Fluency in French and English, written and spoken (Spanish and Portuguese an asset)
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluency with web tools: updating content and maintenance of websites
• Good structured and synthetic approach, flexible, autonomous and good team player
• Proficient with MS Office programs
About Spring Professional
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at
Are you interested? Please apply directly online.
The reference of this job ad is JN -042019-295573.