About Our School
La Côte International School is a Nord Anglia Education day school offering premium education in Switzerland to students between the ages of 2 and 18. Established in 2008, the campus has almost 400 students from 30 nationalities. The school enjoys an outstanding reputation amongst parents and the wider community and our dedicated team of teachers and school administrators help support our growing and thriving student community.
Constructed in 2014, our campus in Aubonne is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and technology. Our peaceful location near farmland gives students the opportunity to be involved in healthy, safe and nurturing outdoor play and educational activities.
Our international educational offer is built on the English National Curriculum, with a strong ability-band based bilingual French programme in the Early and Primary years; the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme; IGCSE General Certificate of Secondary Education and IB Diploma Progarmme in the Secondary school.
In 2016 we launched a new English-French Swiss maturity bilingual option which is currently available to students aged 10 to 13.
As part of the Nord Anglia Education family of premium schools, our outstanding team of over 100 professionals implements the High Quality learning approach to teaching. This approach, combined with our culture of mutual respect, tolerance, care and support, ensures that every child can thrive.
All post holders in regulated activity (having regular unsupervised contact with children) are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both Country of residence/birth and any Country of residence within the last 10 years.
Driver/Concierge - Chauffeur/Concierge
An outline of the role:
- Using our school mini-buses, transport students to and from school every morning and afternoon.
- Transport students during the school day for various class excursions.
- Assist colleagues with the management of traffic and parking around the school.
- Supervise students during break times and lunch hours, especially with regard to their safety and positive behaviour.
- Assist colleagues with various concierge tasks required in the school, such as cleaning, making repairs, moving furniture, basic gardening, etc.
- Assist colleagues during special school events with regard to set-up and parking.
- You possess a valid Swiss driving license ‘D’ or ‘D1’ allowing you to drive all minibuses, including those over 3.5 tons with space for 16 passengers, with OACP courses up to date.
- You have a good knowledge of the roads and traffic in the La Côte region.
- You can provide a valid police check (casier judiciare ‘vièrge’).
- You speak English and/or French fluently.
- Your physical condition is well adapted for work as a driver-conciergerie.
- You have experience with various conciergerie tasks, eg. cleaning, clearing snow, moving furniture, making basic repairs to equipment and furniture, etc.
- You can work independently and in a team.
- You are above all reliable, as well as being flexible and willing to help all members of the school community.
- You enjoy a busy international school environment with children aged 3-18.
- Transport scolaire
- Gérer trafic autour de l’école, contrôler les places de stationnement
- Surveillance des élèves pendant les repas et périodes de récréation
- Tâches concierge: nettoyage, petites réparations, déplacement du mobilier, jardinage, etc.
- Assister aux collègues pour évenements, spectacles – préparation, parking, etc.
- Vous avez un permis de conduire professionel, D ou D1, pour conduire les minibus plus de 3.5t au minimum, avec OACP à jour.
- Vous avez une très bonne connaissance des routes dans la région de La Côte.
- Vous avez un casier judiciare ‘vierge’.
- Vous parlez anglais et/ou français courramment.
- Votre condition physique est bien adaptée pour le travail chauffeur-conciergerie.
- Vous avez de l’expérience avec les tâches de conciergerie, eg. nettoyage, déneigement, déplacement du mobiliers, petites réparations de l’équipement et des meubles.
- Vous êtes autonome tout en sachant travailler en équipe.
- Vous savez prendre des initiatives, proposer de nouvelles idées et êtes une personne responsable sur laquelle on peut compter
- Vous êtes convivial, savez faire preuve d’empathie avec votre entourage professionnel
- Vous êtes disponible, flexible et serviable