LOGEMENT SUR TERRITOIRE SUISSE INDISPENSABLE
Poste fixe - 100 %
Head of Compliance
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Monitor law and rules, analyze gaps and suggest organizational measures for the business of the Bank.
- Establish guidelines, directives and procedures.
- Give legal advice and assistance to the Front, Back and Management regarding to banking law, in particular but not limited to anti-money laundering.
- Update and create Swiss legal banking documents, when required by legal developments or in order to comply with recent best practices.
- Assess risks on money laundering and reputation.
- Monitor changes related with country risks worldwide
- Watch out the acceptance conditions of new clients.
- Monitor the transactions and analyze the clarification on risky transactions.
- Investigate on higher risk clients and prepare reports for the Compliance Committee.
- Inform the concerned people with the modifications/enhancement of the procedures and evaluate the degree of accession.
- Prepare regular reports to our headquarter.
We are looking for someone with:
- Confirmed experience in a similar position (minimum 7years)
- Excellent knowledge of Swiss laws and additional training in banking Compliance.
- Knowledge of main foreign laws linked to the cross border activities
- Good knowledge in investment products and, in particular, in funds.
- Good knowledge of markets.
- Very good analyzing capacity.
- Good writing skills
- Very good synthesizing capability.
- Very good knowledge of laws, in particular but not limited to anti-money laundering.
- Fluent in French and in English, any other languages are an asset