"Richemont owns some of the world's leading luxury goods Maisons,with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories.
Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons.
At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons' values, through a process of continuous creativity."
Executive Assistant 50-60%
We are seeking a professional, highly motivated and organized Executive Assistant to support the Group Mergers and Acquisitions Director within Richemont.
The successful candidate will be confident and able to work on their own initiative, demonstrating professionalism and discretion at all times. Furthermore, he/she will be calm under pressure, extremely reliable with keen attention to detail. The Executive Assistant will act as the manager's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation.
- Assisting manager in their day-to-day activities;
- Be responsible for calendar and diaries management, scheduling and rescheduling meetings and appointments, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings;
- Handle incoming and outgoing electronic/phone communications and correspondence on behalf of the manager;
- Preparing and editing correspondence;
- Coordination of travel arrangements, itineraries and reservations working closely with the Travel team;
- Be responsible for the manager's travel expenses;
- Greet guests and ensure meeting rooms are booked and set up;
- Full business administration
- Preparation of agendas, reading materials, report packs, occasionally of PowerPoint presentations, take minutes at meetings, ensuring that minutes are prepared and distributed. Follow-up on actions from meetings, update contact database, liaise with relevant members of staff to ensure all information is correct.
- Organize team events, lunches (sourcing venues, catering etc.)
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, monitoring the progress of various projects and following through on issues in a timely manner
Skills and Experience:
- Must be fluent both in English and French;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) and basic knowledge of Excel;
- Significant experience including experience of diary management and arranging travel and conference calls;
- Ability to communicate effectively written and verbal with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management, peers, and outside contacts;
- High levels of integrity and discretion;
- Excellent organizational skills, eye for details, efficiency, with a good dose of common sense and initiative;
- Proven ability to work efficiently and proactively;
- Ability at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, able to plan, prioritize, and organize individual and group activities and processes;
- Confident to liaise with senior people both internally and externally