SWISSto12 is a disruptive high growth company operating in the aerospace and telecommunication markets. It offers out of the box Radio Frequency communication systems based on a unique 3D printing production technology it has developed and patented. This technology allows for the company’s product to feature unique RF performance points, lower weight and competitive costs.
The company is currently going through high revenue growth, with multiple world class customers entrusting it with the design, production and testing of critical communication components and systems. Customer references include Thales Alenia Space, Airbus Defence and Space and the European Space Agency.
The main market addressed is satellite telecommunications, with focus on delivery of high throughput connectivity for users such as airplane passengers, ship passengers or remote locations that lack ground telecommunications infrastructure. The company is also active in remote sensing and radar applications.
SWISSto12 is currently headquartered in Renens, Switzerland with a 1500 m2 facility gathering all its operations.
Aerospace project manager
- Management and steering of internal project teams: prepare project plans, coordinate project kickoff, follow-up on plans, prepare intermediate reports, work hand in hand with the commercial colleagues who manage the key accounts, supervise project quality, supervise external partners, contribute to technical project tasks
- Analyze, understand and consolidate customer requirements and specifications in collaboration with colleagues and the customers
- Cost calculations for ongoing projects as well as for pre-sales
- Interact with colleagues in mechanical and RF engineering for the tasks listed above
- Interact with external development and production partners for various projects
- Write technical documentation, procedures, quality documentation, deliverable reports to customers as well as test reports
- Support projects managed by colleagues
- Occasionally, you will be asked to participate in overall tasks and services inherent to a small company
Required experience and competencies:
- Engineering degree or equivalent in a technical field.
- 3+ years of experience as a project manager
- Intermediate proficiency with CAD mechanical design software such as SolidWorks
- Experience in the field of aeronautics, space or defense is not mandatory but is an asset
- Interested, inquiring and creative approach to cutting edge products in the aeronautics and space industries
- Proven ability to write complex technical, quality and management documents
- A background in RF technologies and communication systems is not mandatory but is an asset
- A good knowledge of precision mechanical production as well as 3D printing technologies is not mandatory but is an asset
- Autonomous and proactive working style with excellent working organisation
- Communicating effectively, excellent relational skills and ability to work in a team with different professional and cultural backgrounds.
- Language: Fluent in English (with emphasis on excellent writing skills) and a good knowledge of French are compulsory. A good knowledge of German is an asset.
Working conditions and contact:
SWISSto12 offers a permanent contract at attractive conditions, the position is to be started as soon as possible.
Working at SWISSto12 includes:
- An open and international work environment with top talented fellow colleagues
- Success is aimed for as a group: initiative and risk taking is rewarded
- Easy and open access to the management
An application containing a CV, a motivation letter, at least three references and possibly reference letters, a copy of your important diplomas and grades is necessary.
Only apply on the dedicated recruitment websites.