European Respiratory Society is an international organisation that brings together physicians, healthcare professionals, scientists and other experts working in respiratory medicine. We are one of the leading medical organisations in the respiratory field, with a growing membership representing over 140 countries worldwide.
Educational Administative Assistant
The Educational Administrative Assistant will support and reinforce the education team for organisation, communications and invitations related to ERS educational activities, including courses, training programmes, congress and E-learning. The person in this position will also help in official meetings preparation and content upload/formatting on E-learning platform, relevant follow-up, reporting and will attend ERS meetings when required.
- Provide administrative support to ensure that the course and Congress programmes are optimised, communicate with speakers to obtain all relevant information and act as a main point of contact for participants;
- Ensure the smooth running of programme, courses and webinars;
- Collaborate with colleagues to coordinate logistical needs and organise meetings and events;
- Assist in content creation by proofreading, formatting, uploading and quality control of generated pages and media;
- Act as team back-up for pick periods and holidays/absences;
- Accomplish administrative tasks such as travel and accommodation booking, invoices tracking and reimbursements forms when needed.
- Minimum of two years' administrative experience in organising educational courses and/or other educational activities;
- Prior experience working with content or learning management systems is required;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English;
- Ability to complete administrative tasks with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work independently and proactively;
- Ability to maintain resilience when working in demanding situations;
- Experience of working in a team;
- Ability to travel 1-2 times during the year;
- Knowledge on Umbraco and/or Moodle are an asset.
Type of contract: Temporary 100%
Term of contract: 6 months
European Respiratory Society
4, Avenue Ste-Luce
E-mail: email@example.com Wesbite: http://www.ersnet.org
Please, note that only successful candidates will be contacted.