SWISSto12 is a disruptive high growth company operating in the aerospace and telecommunication markets. It offers out of the box Radio Frequency communication systems based on a unique 3D printing production technology it has developed and patented. This technology allows for the company’s product to feature unique RF performance points, lower weight and competitive costs.
The company is currently going through high revenue growth, with multiple world class customers entrusting it with the design, production and testing of critical communication components and systems. Customer references include Thales Alenia Space, Airbus Defence and Space and the European Space Agency.
The main market addressed is satellite telecommunications, with focus on delivery of high throughput connectivity for users such as airplane passengers, ship passengers or remote locations that lack ground telecommunications infrastructure. The company is also active in remote sensing and radar applications.
SWISSto12 is currently headquartered in Renens, Switzerland with a 1500 m2 facility gathering all its operations.
Aerospace Sales Account Manager
- Manage large aerospace customer accounts:
- Be their commercial point of contact (over phone, e-mail and regular travels)
- Drive interactions, trigger interests of their various internal groups for SWISSto12 products and generate RFQs / RFPs
- Collect, understand and consolidate customer requirements
- Treat RFIs / RFQs / RFPs with the support of the rest of the team providing inputs to those. You will be working with a team of RF, mechanical, systems and quality engineers on answers to large bids.
- Drive overall cost calculations, and autonomously prepare and submit proposals
- Negotiate submitted proposals with the clients and autonomously close sales
- Be accountable for sales objectives on your accounts
- Provides accurate forecasts for new sales and recurrent revenues
- Prepares sales reports on request
- Work with the project and manufacturing teams to refine cost estimations
- Maintains sales records (in CRM System)
- Identify and qualify new aerospace leads
- Present SWISSto12 at tradeshows and industry events
- Occasionally, you will have opportunity to contribute to the company’s marketing and market surveys
- Occasionally, you will be asked to participate in overall tasks and services inherent to a small company
Required experience and competencies:
- Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent in a technical field, ideally with a commercial add-on to it
- 3+ years of sales experience directly with customers
- Proven track record of deal closing and achieving sales goals in a B2B high-tech environment
- Interested, inquiring and creative approach to solving customer problems and negotiating solutions with them
- Proven ability to write complex proposal documents to clients
- Experience in the field of aeronautics, space or defense is not mandatory but is an asset
- Proven ability to write complex commercial proposal documents for clients
- Autonomous and proactive working style with excellent working organization
- Communicating effectively, excellent relational skills and ability to work in a team with different professional and cultural backgrounds
- Familiar with state-of-the-art software tools (Office suites, CRM)
- Language: Fluent in English (with emphasis on excellent writing skills) is mandatory. A good knowledge of French or German is a strong asset
Working conditions and contact:
SWISSto12 offers a permanent contract at attractive conditions, the position is to be started as soon as possible.
Working at SWISSto12 includes:
- An open and international work environment with top talented fellow colleagues
- Success is aimed for as a group: initiative and risk taking is rewarded
- Easy and open access to the management
An application containing a CV, a motivation letter, at least three references and possibly reference letters, a copy of your important diplomas and grades are necessary.
Only apply on the dedicated recruitment websites.