Since its founding in 1974, ETEL has grown steadily to become a worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems that are 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions. We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY ENGINEER
As a hard & soft automation engineer, you will define, implement, and maintain the testing and automation software as well as the execution systems for ETEL's semi-automated and automated production lines. Member of our industrialization team, you will be responsible for:
- Developing software for semi-automated and automated equipment
- Developing software for manufacturing execution systems
- Support the implementation of new features for the extension of the manufacturing execution system in the production lines.
- Engineering degree in electronic engineering, hardware & software, robotics, or equivalent
- Software engineer level in automation or production systems with programming skills in C# and Java language or similar
- Good knowledge of testing electronic hardware in production is an advantage
- Prior experience in configuration and maintenance of manufacturing execution systems is a plus
- Past practice in developing Hard & software for data base access and manufacturing execution systems is an advantage
- Mastery of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent written and spoken English. French is an advantage
We are looking for
- An innovative, practical and solution-focused person
- Strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work independently and to take full responsibilities in developing software for automated systems
A structured and process oriented person with curious and technology driven personality. Someone with a team work ability and with stress resistance.
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment.
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here
ETEL S.A. Zone Industrielle, CH-2112 Môtiers, Switzerland
T +41 (0)32 862 01 00 - F +41 (0)32 862 01 01 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.etel.ch