R&D ENGINEER ELECTRONICS
ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions. We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
We are looking for
A rigorous, structured, methodic and organized person with strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills and showing autonomy and curiosity. Ability to work independently and as part of a team with good communication skills.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- Contribute to the development, continuous improvement and maintenance of ETEL products over their complete lifecycle;
- Make the product meet the specifications and comply with the norms, the regulations and the internal processes;
- Propose and analyze all possible architectures via calculations, simulations and experiments;
- Select and design the final components for the chosen architecture;
- Drive the concept and design reviews. Exchange with suppliers when needed;
- Define the qualification plan and design the test benches;
- Validate and qualify the technical solutions via experiments on new or existing products;
- Write technical documentation;
- Guide designers and technicians during the design and qualification.
- Master or PhD degree in electronics, software or related engineering fields;
- More than 5 years of professional experience;
- Master development and simulation tools for the design of embedded electronics (mixed signal);
- Proficiency with development (VHDL), implementation and test of FPGA;
- Proficiency with software development (ASM,C,C++) for embedded Processors (DSP, SoC, ARM);
- Good knowledge of RTOS and low level software programming is an advantage;
- Understand the interaction with other technical domains involved in the development;
- Able to propose multiple technical solutions and assess the corresponding pros/cons;
- Fluent in English, French is a plus.
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here
ETEL S.A. Zone Industrielle, CH-2112 Môtiers, Switzerland T +41 (0)32 862 01 00 - F +41 (0)32 862 01 01 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.etel.ch