SenseFly is a swiss company, based in Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne making mini drones for civil applications (cartography). We are looking for efficient and motivated new co-workers.
We are offering interesting and varied jobs. You will join a young and enthusiastic team in an international, fast growing, high-tech company.
For more information on our company, please visit http://www.sensefly.com
- Analyze and report errors on nonconforming materials whether internal or customer returns.
- Collects quality data from analysis performed and report them to the Quality Manager.
- Work with our R&D Team on functionality issues and technical solution follow-up.
- Work with our Customer Support Team to improve remote troubleshooting procedures.
- Work with our Product Test Team to improve current test systems in our production.
- Provides technical assistance and guidance on quality related topics to production operators.
This role will be reporting directly to the Head of Quality.
- Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Master’s in engineering or end-of-studies internship.
- Understanding of electrical engineering systems.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills, fluent in English and French.
- Knowledge in scripting language (MATLAB / Python).
- Interest in robotics / drones.
Localization: Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne (Switzerland)
Start date: immediately
Duration: 5-6 months