NeoGenomics is a premier cancer diagnostics and pharma services company serving the oncology healthcare community for over 12 years. The company solves the scientific and logistical challenges of precision medicine and drug development by finding the unique, therapeutic hallmarks of cancer patients. NeoGenomics provides the most comprehensive combination of multi-method tumor profiles and targeted biomarker tests in the industry.
To strengthen our European biopharma flow cytometry team in Rolle, we are looking for a
Laboratory Technician Pharma Immunology
to provide general support for the laboratory following established policies and procedures.
Are you looking for a role to use your Flow Cytometry skills? Do you like fast-paced and international environments which also offer growth opportunities?
As Laboratory Technician Pharma Immunology, you will mainly:
- Receive, organize and process clinical trials specimens accurately. Identify problems and demonstrate ability to either resolve or elevate appropriately
- Prepare and organize written data, printouts, and other documents for review
- Operate flow cytometry, ELISA and Luminex multiplex equipment as per SOP
- Prepare reagents and controls following established SOP’s. Maintain complete and accurate records of reagents
- Work closely with pathologists, managers/supervisors/lead, technologists, and administrative requests
- Manage logging of Quality Control and Quality Assurance results for review and monthly signoff
- Assist in preparation of validation documentation preparation for new tests and procedures as required by the company, following manufacturer’s guidelines or SOP’s established by the Company and participate in validation testing
- Maintain laboratory in a clean, functional state, as well as cleaning or performing/scheduling equipment and instrument maintenance, as required
- Work from Tuesday through Saturday
- Educational background required: from technical (“CFC Laborantin”) to Master Degree
- Sound experience in flow cytometry and understanding of experimental techniques including cell culture, ELISA and multiplex cytokine quantification
- Previous experience in Contract Research Organization (CRO) is a plus
- At least one year of experience as a Laboratory Technician or Assistant
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and autonomy
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining production and quality standards
- Excellent capacity to work in a team and to communicate effectively
- Intermediate level of English (ability to work in an international environment)
- Understanding of MS office applications
If your profile matches our requirements and your wish is to join a young and dynamic team as well as a company offering interesting perspectives and benefits, we are waiting for your application. No agencies please.